We are growing!
Please take a look at the job description below and send us your application as soon as possible! We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Creative Coordinator/Photographer
Online lifestyle brand based in Burlington, ON is interested in a part-time photographer and creative coordinator. This is a part time position (15 - 20 hrs per week) with opportunity to grow within the company.
- Be in their final year of studies or have already completed post-secondary education in photography
- Have a deep understanding of social media platforms (eg. Instagram, Facebook & Twitter)
- Be responsible for managing online layout and web design
- Be responsible for design of all magazine ads
- Collaborate with the editorial department to combine stories and art
- Plan and execute required photo shoots
- Design other media content such as brochures, press kits, and inserts
- Have an artistic photography style with a background in shooting people/objects/landscapes
- Have access to your own DSLR/lighting/gear
- Familiar with GTA/Hamilton area with ability to travel outside of Canada (access to a vehicle is ideal)
- Have expertise in Adobe Photoshop and/or other editing software
- Be detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills; able to prioritize, multi task, and meet expected deadlines.
- An individual who can work successfully both autonomously and in a team
Please provide a portfolio and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15, 2017. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Position will commence immediately.